For people who want to cosplay Equius and don’t have the fingerless glove dealy he has going on :)
It’s really easy to make some! (I’m kind of bad at explaining things though. I ramble.)
What you need:
- black socks (that you are willing to cut up)
- possibly some black thread and needle
Ok first off make sure the sock will fit on your hand. You don’t want it so loose that it will fall off but make sure it can fit on your hand.
Next, cut the sock all the way across right before the sock curves into the heel. So now you have a kind of filled in U shape.
Measure where your thumb and fingers should go on the U shape sock fabric piece thing. Cut some holes for them and try your hand in them. If it rips/comes apart, that’s what the black thread and needle if for! Sew the rips up where they should go for your fingers to fit comfortably. (is this even making any sense)
Finally, cut the end of the sock off to where the end of the sock-glove should be at wrist level.
NOW YOU HAVE A FINGERLESS GLOVE SOCK DEALY JUST LIKE EQUIUS HAS.
(seriously did this make any sense all I know is that I have these sweet fingerless gloves I made out of socks that I’m using in my Equius cosplay)
(I’m sorry I have no pictures but my camera is a butt and so is my ipod)
submitted by alternianrainbow
- charlie-the-rainicorn likes this
- xvampirekimx likes this
- piercethedork likes this
- amusedhotel likes this
- cynnominstarr reblogged this from homestuckcosplayhelp
- cazerpan likes this
- chuckdroppedthesoap likes this
- terradragon13 likes this
- colorfulchicken likes this
- torpid-cervidae likes this
- nerdofnerds likes this
- digiportplz likes this
- onemorehetaliafan likes this
- imperfectcatnip likes this
- karkaliciousvantas likes this
- kanemehime reblogged this from homestuckcosplayhelp
- kanemehime likes this
- pigeonforhire likes this
- homestuckcosplayhelp posted this