HOLY SHIT THIS KID I WAS TALKING TO WAS LOOKING AT GOOGLE MAPS AND HE FOUND SOMEBODY DRAGGING A DEAD BODY IN TO A LAKE. 52.376552,5.198303 ARE THE COORDINATES I’M FREAKING OUT WHAT DO I DO
SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME
A little boy who died wrote this during the lockdown
tahst it im done
Oh my God…oh my God ;______;
Famous Last Words:
- Pardon me, sir. I did not do it on purpose. - Queen Marie Antoinette after she accidentally stepped on the foot of her executioner as she went to the guillotine.
- I can’t sleep. - J. M. Barrie, author of Peter Pan
- I should never have switched from Scotch to Martinis. - Humphrey Bogart
- I am about to — or I am going to — die: either expression is correct. - Dominique Bouhours, famous French grammarian
- I live! - Roman Emperor, as he was being murdered by his own soldiers.
- Dammit…Don’t you dare ask God to help me. - Joan Crawford to her housekeeper who began to pray aloud.
- I am perplexed. Satan Get Out. - Aleister Crowley – famous occultist.
- Now why did I do that? - General William Erskine, after he jumped from a window in Lisbon, Portugal in 1813.
- Hey, fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French Fries’! - James French, a convicted murderer, was sentenced to the electric chair. He shouted these words to members of the press who were to witness his execution
- Bugger Bognor. - King George V whose physician had suggested that he relax at his seaside palace in Bognor Regis.
- It’s stopped. - Joseph Henry Green, upon checking his own pulse
- LSD, 100 micrograms I.M. - Aldous Huxley (Author) to his wife. She obliged and he was injected twice before his death.
- You have won, O Galilean. - Emperor Julian, having attempted to reverse the official endorsement of Christianity by the Roman Empire.
- No, you certainly can’t. - John F. Kennedy in reply to Nellie Connally, wife of Governor John Connelly, commenting “You certainly can’t say that the people of Dallas haven’t given you a nice welcome, Mr. President.
- I feel ill. Call the doctors. - Mao Zedong (Chairman of China)
- Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here. - Nostradamus
- Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around! - Carl Panzram, serial killer, shortly before he was executed by hanging.
- Put out the bloody cigarette!! - Saki, to a fellow officer while in a trench during World War One, for fear the smoke would give away their positions. He was then shot by a German sniper who had heard the remark.
- Please don’t let me fall. - Mary Surratt, before being hanged for her part in the conspiracy to assassinate President Lincoln. She was the first woman executed by the United States federal government.
- Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies. - Voltaire when asked by a priest to renounce Satan.
I’ve started up an etsy shop recenty, and I thought I would do a giveaway to celebrate. This is a cool set of health and mana potion glass earrings with real liquid inside, not just paint. They are completely sealed, so spilling wont be a problem. They’re really light too! This is a pre-release type thing, so nobody will be able to buy these babies before you have yours! (Sorry for the crappy picture quality.) I am doing custom orders for glitter potions on etsy, though. Anyway. Enough with the shameless self advertising and onto the most dreaded part:
-You don’t need to be following me, but it would be nice if you were. (You’ll be able to find out if I ever hold another giveaway that way!)
-One like and one reblog. I will be checking. Obviously I will choose the winner through an RNG.
-You have to be willing to give me your address, otherwise I can’t get this to you. US only please. Sorry, I’m just too poor to afford shipping for anywhere else.
-Askbox open when the giveaway ends please. If you take more than a day to respond when I send the message, I’ll pick someone else. Sorry, but I don’t want to keep the hopefuls waiting. :(
THE GIVEAWAY ENDS ON FEBRUARY 15TH!
‘La Pascualita’, who first appeared in the window of a bridal boutique in Chihuahua, Mexico, in March of 1930, has become the subject of some spooky urban legends. These are all attributed to the striking realism of the figure, and the rumor that she isn’t just a mannequin: she’s supposedly the embalmed daughter of the former shopkeeper. Ever since she was first placed in the display window, many people have felt disturbed over the details on the figure, like her fingernails and facial features, and some noticed a similarity to the shop owner, Pascuala Esparza. She became known as ‘La Pascualita’, and despite published statements from the store owner’s family denying her origin, the name stuck. People have said that the figure will change positions at night, and many are creeped out by her gaze, which is said to be piercing and almost ‘alive’. Some of the current employees of the store refuse to change the clothes on the dummy, and many say that their hands break out into a sweat whenever they get near her. ”Her hands are very realistic and she even has varicose veins on her legs. I believe she’s a real person,” one employee was quoted as saying. Whether she is real or not, the display window that La Pascualita resides behind has become a popular place for Dia de Los Muertes altars and she has become a bit of a famous oddity with recent attentions devoted by Mexican celebrities.
http://perfectlyydestroyed.tumblr.com/ (SI/ED Trigger Warning) wants to take her life tonight. Please respond and reblog!
“Red Alerts” are cases where someone is at very high suicide risk or has stated that they definitely will kill themselves soon; please respond to these immediately.
Please only ‘like’ this post if you are responding to it, so that we can tell who has been helped and who still needs help. If you are not responding but want to help, please reblog rather than ‘like’ to avoid misleading us about who has been assisted
crying now :<
oh my god :c
fuck im all reading this smiling and im like ‘aw this is gonna be cute’
then i read the last part and insta-cried
yeah, but then i start thinking in detail about all the ways it could happen and then i think about ways i wouldn’t want to kill myself
then i run out of options because it all sounds terribly inconvenient. there’s no real comfortable way and i’m a gigantic pussy.
thus i waste another day away in bed wishing i had a cat and some cigarettes.
and as to how many notes this has, i think everyone at one point in their lives, has been or will be down in the dumps and have the thought pop up in their minds at one point, even if only for a split second.
Many many many times
This year included.
Yeah, but every time I ever though about it seriously, I just told myself that if I did that, how many people I’d be hurting,and I would never want to hurt anyone I care about like that, which kind of seems selfish, assuming many people care about me, but, uh, it worked.
So really, even if at the time I didn’t want to live for myself, I’d just decide to keep on living for the sake of living, for all the people I’d hurt in doing such a thing.
This is embarrassing.